Natural Donkey Milk Soap
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Fast worldwide shipping
Donkey Milk is a good source of Vitamin A, B1, B6, C, D, E Omega 3, Omega 6 and Amino Acids.
It has a high calcium content and retinol, which has an anti-ageing effect.
The ancients regarded donkey milk as an elixir of long life, a cure-all for a multitude of ailments, and a potent tonic capable of skin rejuvenation.
Cleopatra's skin attractiveness was attributed to her famous donkey milk baths. She was supposed to constantly have 700 donkeys with her in order to reap the benefits of their milk.
Benefits of Donkey Milk Soap:
- Donkey milk makes the soap more creamy, and the sugars in the milk make the lather bubble up.
- Hydrates and makes the skin look smoother and more even. This is because donkey's milk has a pH level that is very close to the pH level of human skin.
- Skin irritations are lessened. It has a lot of Vitamin A, which is important for repairing and maintaining healthy skin.
- Getting rid of wrinkles in the skin The anti-wrinkle effect of the product has been proven. It removes wrinkles and stops them from forming as a result of time passing on the skin, face, and neck.
- Skin is rejuvenated. Because it has a lot of protein, phospholipids, and ceramides, the soap of donkey milk is good for the skin.
- Natural anti-ageing skincare is provided by this. A lot of donkey milk has a lot of good things in it, like a lot of protein, vitamins A, B, C, D, and E, and phospholipids. This makes it great for anti-ageing, wrinkle treatment, facial restructuring, and regenerating.
- Infection with bacteria can happen at any time, so it protects against that risk.
- People who have eczema, neurodermatitis, or psoriasis can use it to help their skin.